Friday, May 23, 2008

Lately I Have Been Expressing my Creativity in the Kitchen

Somebody has to do it and eating some of my concoctions make it almost worth the effort. It is all the plant's fault. We bought one of those dirtless computerized flower pots they advertise on TV and put it next to the kitchen counter. These puppies use happy light technology so they are a joy to be around even when the plants are microscopic. But stuff grows so fast in those little pod holes, that the plants do not stay tiny for long.

Don't worry, I'll be back to the drawing board soon, but just remember, Even Artists Have to Eat!

2 comments:

Abas KS said...

Hi, Drann

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I replied to your comment. Do take a look! Your blog looks like it is going to have some interesting content. You can consider it bookmarked by me! :-)

drAnn's ART said...

That is so nice of you! I read your comment and took your advice! I hope the name change doesn't mess up your bookmark. Well you can always find me on the other drAnn's Art!