Monday, April 14, 2008

No, Take Anything Else, but not my Math License!

I just found out you can get your math license revoked for having a liberal arts major.

SOURCE: YIKES


Oh, and that crazy cat Borracho stole my identity again and is over Beta-testing on Google's apparently defunct Mash social networking site. It is still invitation only and although I think they may have already told him "No Cats!" he ran off with all my credentials and is using them to pad himself a little nest over there. I couldn't bear to tell him there is pretty much nothing happening over there anymore, so I made him a little space on Yahoo 360 degrees instead. I'm not happy that they want to know his age, gender, and location, though. It is like, "Why does anyone need to know this?" They want to steal my cat's identity? He's a cartoon character for Heaven's Sake!

Yeah, and if they yank my math license, Borracho and I are both gonna be in deep trouble. How will we drive our Mathobiles? Uh-oh, another surreal cartoon pokes its head into the teeny space between my ears. Inspiration has struck again...

No comments: